There's no better way to show your family how much they mean to you than by adorning the walls of your home with pictures of them. We think every family is special and it's something close to our hearts to create timeless family portraits for you.
It's nothing new, it's been around for generations - and that's the point! The photos that will get passed down will be the ones that are printed and preserved and that's what makes it worth the investment to have it done at least once by a professional.
We care about giving you what you want so we've created an easy selection questionaire to choose your portraits in the look and feel you want, in the size and shape you want and in the finish you want. If you not sure, please feel free to give me a call and we'll go through it together. It's really all about making sure we share all the information we need to have a great photo session and get you the photos you want.
Together, let's create something beautiful that you'll treasure forever.
We have a great selection of wall art for you to choose from. Canvas, frames, enlarged prints and albums. It's really over to you to choose how to display your beautiful family.
There's something for everyone. Your photographs can be bought individually but we've also put together the Collections below which combine multiple photographs at a special Collection price. Collections start from $990.
We're happy to discuss your requirements in full, just give us a ring!
Please wait while we are processing your request
Share My Gallery
How do I book?
1. Fill out the questionaire, that way I already have an idea about what you're looking for and we can talk through that some more with a view to choosing how you want to display your photographs once they're done. Armed with this information, I can direct all my creative energy towards achieving your vision. We'll also talk through what to wear and the location and time of day that suits.
2. Pay a non refundable booking fee of $75 or if you choose a Collection at the start (preferable) pay a 25% deposit of the Collection price which goes towards your purchase. The balance is payable when your order goes into production.
3. I'll be in touch with you again just before your shoot to make sure you're all ready to go.
4. Once the shoot is done, I'll carefully edit your portraits and be in touch in about 2 weeks with the proofs, we'll get together again and you can select which are the best ones that suit the Collection you've already chosen. Or, if you were undecided at the initial booking, we can have a look at options then - it's never too late! And of course if you'd like to add extras to your original order, that's fine too.
5. As soon as your order is all paid for, it will be sent to the Lab for final production, this can take up to 4 weeks or so. Once it's back and has been quality checked, I'll be in touch to arrange delivery of your gorgeous artwork.
Thanks so much for booking with me, I can't wait to record your lovely family really soon!